At lynda.tufts.edu, the Tufts community can learn more about lynda.com and access the catalog of courses.
Courses are taught by recognized industry experts and consist of multiple short videos which can be watched and replayed at any time. Some benefits to using lynda.com include:
- Unlimited access to courses (beginner to advanced) on a wide variety of technologies and disciplines
- Access to up-to-date content and new courses added every week
- Access to instructors’ exercise files to follow along as you learn
- Ability to track and view your lynda.com history at the course and module level
- Current Tufts student, faculty, or staff member
- An active Tufts Username and Tufts Password
- A computer or mobile device that meets the lynda.com technical requirements and recommended settings (see System Requirements)
To access and login to lynda, go to lynda.tufts.edu.
For first time users, you must be on campus to create your profile. If you have had a lynda.com account in the past (either professional or personal), you can login using your existing username and password to create a lyndaCampus profile and migrate your training history.