Meet your personal tutor: lynda.com.
Tufts University provides all students, faculty, and staff with access to lynda.com, an online subscription library that teaches the latest software, creative, and business skills through high-quality instructional videos.
lynda.com is a powerful resource for just-in-time training. The Online Training Library provides access to thousands of hours of instruction for Tufts users, all free of charge, 24-hours a day.
Benefits to using lynda.com include:
- Unlimited access to courses on a wide variety of technologies and disciplines
- Up-to-date content to keep skills current and to learn new skills
- New courses added every week
- Tutorials taught by recognized industry experts
- Access to instructors’ exercise files to follow along as you learn
- Closed captioning and searchable, time-coded transcripts
- Course levels range from beginner to advanced
- The option to watch complete courses or bite-size videos as you need them
Work Smart. Learn More. Delve Deep.
|Use tutorials to complement coursework
Learn techniques for projects
Master technology skills
|Add lynda.com to your syllabus
Provide tutorials to your class
|Watch tutorials to boost productivity
Explore cutting edge technologies
Enhance your resume
Learn on the go with lynda.com on your mobile device.
Take lynda.com with you anywhere you go. Download the lynda.com mobile app for iPhone/Android.
Questions about lynda.com at Tufts?
- Contact: the TTS Service Desk at 617-627-3376 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Watch: learn how to find, access, and view lynda.com tutorials