Box.com Cloud Storage Service Now Available
Tufts Technology Services (TTS) has purchased a university-wide license for Box.com, a flexible storage service and collaboration tool that allows users to save non-sensitive data in the cloud. Content stored on Box.com is accessible anywhere, anytime, and from any device with a connection to the Internet. Files designated by the user may be shared with others to facilitate teaching, learning, research, and collaboration. Although Box.com is not suitable for sensitive information, it may be used to sync local hard drive files to automatically provide a backup of local computing devices.
All Tufts faculty, staff and students are eligible to use Box.com.
- Content stored in Box is accessible from any computer, tablet, or mobile device
- Provides online workspace for collaborative projects
- Includes tools for group discussions and comments
- Offers the option to personalize accounts notification preferences
- Supports single files uploads up to 1 GB in size
- Uses your Tufts Username and Tufts Password for login
To learn more about the service, enable your own account, or read our tip sheets view the Cloud Data Storage (Box) service page.
If you have any questions about Box.com, please contact the TTS Client Support Center at 617-627-3376 or email us at email@example.com.