TTS Academic Technology Fellows Program Now Hiring
The AT Fellows program provides employment opportunities for students with an interest in designing, developing, maintaining, and supporting technology-based solutions to enhance teaching and learning at Tufts University. The program is administered within Tufts Technology Services’ Education and Scholarly Technology Services department (ESTS). TTS AT hires high-performing students who have are interested in technology in education as a whole but who also have particular interest and skill sets in the following area:
- Demonstrated aptitude for and ability in self-paced learning of new technologies
User Experience, User Interface Design and Development, Usability, Accessibility
- Front-end development (HTML5, CSS3)
- Ability to look at code from various platforms and control User Interface
- Experience with user research, usability testing, data analysis
- Interest in Web Accessibility, and willingness to learn about assistive technologies, conduct product reviews and provide support
- Graphic design and Photoshop skills.
Multimedia and Content Authoring
- Experience with multimedia production, website development, support documentation
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- iOS suite of tools a plus
- Interest in teaching others about technology
As well as being involved in new and ongoing projects directly tied to these interest/skill area, AT Fellows will be expected to become well versed in a variety of Tufts tools and services in order to help provide support to the Tufts community on their use.
AT Fellows are expected to work an average of 10 hours/week during their period of employment. Ideally candidates would be able to work over the Summer months but we also consider candidates who cannot start until the Fall.
To apply to the program please email your resume and brief description of where your interests and skill set intersects with the program to firstname.lastname@example.org.