Introducing a NEW Status Page at Tufts!
Tufts Technology Services (TTS) has launched a new status reporting page designed to provide you a view of what’s happening with those applications and services managed and/or administered by TTS.
What is StatusPage?
Status page allows us to keep our community updated on both planned and unplanned outages all in one place. You can find current and/or future application and service status information in a number of categories including:
- Authentication Services (AD, ATAMS, Duo, LDAP, PR, Shib)
- Learning Management Systems (Trunk, Tusk, Canvas)
- Support Requests (TechConnect, Salesforce, AccessTufts, Maximo)
- Clinical Services (Axium, AMP, Stringsoft, Harvest, ProfilesRNS)
- HR Applications
- Web Applications (Sitecorp, Drupal, WordPress)
- Datacenter Services (vCenter, VDI)
- Student Technologies (SIS, Echo360, Pay for Print)
- Library Technologies (Proxy, Login, JumboSearch, Illiad, Research Guides, TASCR, Library Web Sites)
- Email (Exchange/O365, Relays, Elist, Proofpoint)
- Financial Applications
- Communication & Collaboration (WebEx, Box, Jabber, VoIP/Phone, UM/Voicemail)
- Network Services (Wired/Wireless, VPN, DNS, DHCP)
- Research Technologies (Research Cluster, Research Administration System, Research Storage (R Drive)
Although StatusPage is not intended to replace all other communication venues, it will significantly Improve communication to end users about major application/service issues.
Key Features include:
- Provides Email or SMS notifications
- Uses a public, accessible web page for easy access
- It is hosted in the Cloud, independent of Tufts
- Allows for granular notification control; enabling you to control what you keep informed about
Most of the time , you’ll simply see a green "All Services Operational" message. In the unlikely event of a service disruption, the status page will tell you what's going on, what steps we're taking to remedy the situation, and how long we expect the issue to last. This is also the place to go for scheduled (planned outages) maintenance announcements.
Retirement of Infoboard
Infoboard was the tool used for system status updates in the past. With the implementation of the new StatusPage - which provides much more robust features - we have begun efforts to retire InfoBoard. If you subscribed to Infoboard updates, you should have been notified of the change. If you try to access Infoboard now, you will automatically be redirected to the new StatusPage.
Check out the new StatusPage! Bookmark the page and subscribe to updates to receive automatic updates of what's going on!
If you have questions about StatusPage or are experiencing any issues, please contact the 24/7 TTS Service Desk by calling 617.627.3376 or by emailing email@example.com.