Register for the 2014 Teaching with Technology Symposium & Awards
An important part of Tufts Technology Services (TTS) Educational and Scholarly Technology Service’s (ESTS) mission is to help Tufts instructors achieve their vision for teaching and their students’ learning through innovative course design and the meaningful integration of technology. ESTS’s Teaching with Technology Symposium and the Teaching with Technology Awards program are designed to further this mission.
Register now for the 2014 Teaching with Technology Symposium & Awards.
Date: May 21 & 22, 2014
Time: 8:30am-4pm; come for all or any part of the program
Location: 51 and 58 Winthrop St, Medford MA (Tufts Medford Campus, near Boston Ave and Winthrop Street)
Register now at: https://tufts.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_06rVgjVRwERQhw1
View the full program: http://sites.tufts.edu/tlr/teaching-with-technology-symposium/
Highlights of the 2014 program include:
- Opening remarks by Provost David Harris
- Teaching with Technology Awards & lightning round of faculty tips
- Keynote: Flipping the Classroom: Leveraging Technology in the Design of Instruction to Foster Student Learning; with Peter Doolittle, Assistant Provost for Teaching and Learning & Professor School of Education, Virginia Tech
- Workshops focusing on the use of technology to address specific teaching challenges and engage students
- Expo of tools, services and best practices; 2 raffles with prizes!
Come for all or part of the program, based on your schedule. Please forward to all colleagues you think might be interested.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or would like additional information.