Cisco WebEx Now Available for Web Conferencing
Faculty, students and staff may now use Cisco WebEx, a popular web-conferencing tool, to conduct online meetings, classes and events. WebEx is available to community members at: https://tufts.webex.com.
WebEx may be used to:
• communicate in real-time using chat, voice and HD video conferencing
• display and annotate PowerPoint presentations
• share your desktop, files and applications
• give remote control to others for demonstration or support purposes
• perform live editing
• meet on-the-go via mobile devices
• record online sessions
There is no fee for Tufts community members to use WebEx. Sessions can be hosted by anyone with a Tufts username and password and attended by anyone with internet access on Windows, Mac, iOS (iPhone and iPad) and Android devices.
More information about WebEx can be found here and training is available through the TTS Training and Documentation department. Visit the TTS Training Website for registration and additional information.
If you have questions about WebEx, please contact the TTS Service Desk via email at email@example.com or at 617-627-3376.