All campuses now use this form for A/V service requests. When possible, please submit this at least 2 weeks in advance of your event.
- Please reserve a room for your event. Many rooms can be reserved through the Tufts Space and Resource Reservation System.
- Allow 30 to 60 minutes for setup. We may need additional time for setup and/or breakdown depending on the size and complexity of the event.
- After the request has been submitted, we will reach out to you to discuss the details and determine what equipment is needed.
- Please review our policies and pricing.
What services are you requesting?
Equipment rentals and/or assistance with sound systems, microphones, speakers, projection, etc.
Meetings, conferences, courses, and lectures with participants in multiple locations (e.g. WebEx, video conference rooms).
Professional broadcasting to an audience via the web
Professional recording and/or post-production services
For classroom technology problems, maintenance requests, and training requests, please contact the Service Desk at 617-627-3376 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the pricing policy for details. If there is a cost for the event, we will provide an estimate.
NOTE: You are required to book the room up to 1 hour in advance to allow for set-up time, and up to 1/2 hour after your event to allow for equipment breakdown time. Please add this to the requested time below.
Setup date and time (not including event) *
Setup end date and time *
Start date and time of event (not including setup)*
Are you requesting support for additional locations or participants?
For example, a video conference may have participants at other locations within Tufts or outside Tufts. (If you have additional locations that don't fit here, please include them in the box at the bottom of this form.)
Do you need a staff member or A/V technician to stay for your entire event? *
Please describe your request in as much detail as possible.
- What kind of meeting or event is this? Who is participating?
- What are your needs at each location?