Student Web Options
Web Options for Students
Students from all campuses can create Tufts-hosted WordPress sites, wikis, and manage podcast and video channels. Contact email@example.com to discuss your goals and options with an Education Technology Specialist.
Self-service options for WordPress and wikis are available:
A&S E Student Organizations
Currently, TTS does not offer hosting for individual students on the A&S E server, but does provide space for student organizations that have officially registered with Tufts University.
- See Student Organizations for more information.
Trunk Project Sites
Trunk is a versatile tool that can serve multiple audiences and purposes ranging from courses and student clubs, to grant-funded research projects, scholarly collaborations, dissertation and tenure review committees, and departmental meetings. Anyone at Tufts, including students, may create project sites for their work.
Project sites are not set-up automatically; they must be manually created.
- Users must be manually added to project sites.
- Project sites have a slightly different set of tools than course sites; they do not include Assignments, Tests & Quizzes and Gradebook2.
- Project sites have a different set of roles; rather than instructors and students, project sites have organizers and participants.
- Visit the Trunk Student FAQ for more information about Trunk Project sites
- Trunk Service page