Research Data Management System (RDMS)
Tufts Research Technology consulting, training, and workflow analysis is available to align your lab needs with software solutions.
- Create electronic lab notebooks
- Explore options to collaborate with fellow researchers
- Access RDMS tools via a web browser or client software
- Organize multiple projects and address data curation
- Access integrated storage that is backed up and secure
- Store and search multiple document types
- Comply with federal requirements for data management and sharing
- Automatically sweep/transfer data from instruments
Access to LabArchives and Agilent OpenLAB is provided through a supported desktop web browser and/or client software, using your Tufts Username and Tufts Password.
RDMS recommends that the Tufts Principle Investigator requests a consultation to discuss their current data workflow and storage methods to determine which solution is best aligned with their group’s needs and expectations.