Tufts Space and Resource Reservation System
Tufts Space and Resource Reservation System integrates with modern student information systems to create a streamlined process for space and resource scheduling.
Among other features, it offers community members:
- The ability to login using your Tufts Username and Tufts Password
- Integration with SIS for the scheduling of academic classroom space
- Automated assistance with resolving scheduling conflicts and suggestions of alternate spaces
- The capability to define criteria for room selection
- The ability to create delegates to book rooms and resources on your behalf
- A confirmation email once a booking is complete
- Medford and Boston faculty and staff must login to the Space and Resource Reservation System with a valid Tufts Username and Tufts Password to create a reservation
- Medford students need approval from Student Services to create a reservation.
Navigate to https://roomscheduling.tufts.edu/VirtualEMS/ and login with your Tufts Username and Tufts Password. Once logged in, you can begin browsing available space using the calendar tool.
For questions about the new system, processes or scheduling, please contact your school’s scheduling office (see Contact section below).
- Medford: Using the Tufts Space and Resource Reservation System (PDF)
- Boston: Using the Tufts Space and Resource Reservation System (PDF)