- Van Dyke Technologies, Inc. licenses SecureCRT to Tufts University for the exclusive use of Tufts University faculty, staff and students for performing school business.
- Faculty, staff, and students must cease using any copy of SecureCRT acquired through this program when they end their association with the University.
Provides secure, encrypted login and data transfer on Windows PCs. SecureCRT, or a comparable Secure Shell (SSH) login product, is required for use by all personal computer users of the Emerald, Bioinformatics, and Andante systems.
Downloads for Windows
- You must remove any previous installation of SecureCRT before you proceed with the installation of SecureCRT.
- You will be prompted to login with your Tufts Username and Tufts Password before you can access the SecureCRT software download links. If you don't remember your password or need it reset, contact the TTS Support Center by calling 617-627-3376 or emailing email@example.com.
Place a SecureCRT installation request to the TTS Support Center by calling 617-627-3376 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Login to Tufts Box with your Tufts Username and Password (same as email, Trunk, TUSK, SIS, etc.) before you can access the SecureCRT download.
- Once the download has completed, double-click on scrtxxx.exe. This will begin the installation process. During this process, accept all defaults. The installation should take less than 5 minutes.
If you have any problems with your download, please contact the TTS Support Center by calling 617-627-3376 or emailing email@example.com.