Student Information System (SIS)
SIS - http://go.tufts.edu/sis
Tufts’ Student Information System (SIS) has been designed to support the needs of Tufts’ students, faculty, and schools. SIS is the system of record for student financial, academic, and biographical information. In addition, SIS integrates with admissions systems at all Tufts schools, Human Resources, Health Services, Identity Management, Public Safety, and many others.
- Students at all Tufts schools will access SIS
- Depending on the school, students may be able to manage courses, advising, transcripts, student financials, personal information, and more, in one place
- Utilizes dependable and secure technology
- Simplified login process uses the Tufts Username and Tufts Password (same as email, network login, Trunk, TUSK, Spark, etc.)
- Includes technical interfaces to all Tufts admissions systems and financial aid systems
- Interacts with the Data Warehouse, which enhances Tufts ability to report institutional data to federal and state agencies
- SIS identifies students, faculty and staff using the Tufts ID, a number that synchronizes SIS with the PeopleSoft systems that support Human Resources and Finance, which eliminates redundancies
To access SIS:
- Browse to http://go.tufts.edu/sis.
Students and faculty can access their content virtually anywhere; staff who do not have a student or faculty role will need to use Tufts VPN AnyConnect to connect to SIS when off-campus.
- Login with your Tufts Username and Tufts Password (same as email, network login, Trunk, TUSK, Spark, etc.).
- Your customized SIS home page will open.
SIS is fully functional on desktop, laptop, and tablet devices.
Some functions have been made available via mobile devices, but not all features of SIS lend themselves to mobile devices. Therefore, you will not be able to access the full SIS breadth of functions from your mobile device.