Adobe Enterprise Software for Faculty & Staff
- The software may only be installed and used on institutionally-owned and managed computers.
- Students' access and use of the products is strictly limited to institutional computers located in a classroom or educational lab environment.
Adobe software is licensed in 3-year intervals and provides faculty and staff with access to Adobe’s Master Collection products and other useful titles.
Covered products include the following titles and any additional titles that Adobe may elect to make available from time to time:
|Adobe Master Collection:
- There is no charge for installation on institutionally owned and managed computers.
- There is a nominal fee of $9.75 to download Home Use software to a personally-owned computer.
For Institutional Use:
Faculty and staff who would like to have Adobe Master Collection or other ETLA-included Adobe software installed on their Tufts-owned computer can:
- Call: 617-627-3376
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Home Use:
- From a browser window on a personally-owned computer, go to the Tufts-affiliated On the Hub webstore.
- Click the Sign In link located in the upper-right corner and, when prompted, enter your Tufts Username and Tufts Password.
- Select the Faculty/Staff tab.
- Select Adobe.
- Select Adobe Creative Cloud and proceed with the purchase.
NOTE: Please look in the upper-right corner to verify that you are signed in. This will provide access to the correct licensing and pricing.