Tufts AnyConnect (VPN)
Installation of AnyConnect in the Tufts environment requires a valid Tufts Username and Tufts Password.
Tufts AnyConnect provides valid Tufts users with secure remote access to the Tufts network. Although AnyConnect uses the Virtual Private Network (VPN) protocol, it offers a more robust experience than the Tufts VPN web interface. From a desktop or laptop computer, AnyConnect allows full access to all Tufts network resources, such as P:, Q:, and R: drives and restricted web pages, and provides users with an experience very similar to the one they enjoy while on campus.
- The ability to copy, move, delete, upload, and download multiple files or entire folders on desktops and laptops.
- Access to pre-existing network drive mappings on desktop computers or laptops.
- Easy laptop/desktop installation through the VPN web interface.
- Mobile device access to a secure link to the internet as well as access to web pages that have Tufts-only access restrictions.
- On-the-go installation for mobile devices through Google Play or the Apple App Store.
Desktops and Laptops
Install AnyConnect through the Tufts Web VPN.