EndNote (Desktop License)
Note: Use of this software is primarily restricted to users with a primary affiliation of Faculty, Student, or Staff in the Tufts' White Pages.
- This product is licensed for use on Tufts-owned or leased computers.
- This product is licensed for use on faculty, staff and student personally-owned computers, provided installation is done by a member of the university’s desktop support staff.
- Desktop licenses are stand-alone and do not require any Tufts network or Internet access.
- EndNote installed on a desktop may be used on Tufts-owned or leased computers by Contractors and Affiliates who are using the software in the provision of services in support of Tufts’ mission.
- Upon separation from the University for any reason, EndNote Desktop licenses must be removed from a personally-owned computer.
The university maintains a campus-wide annual subscription for EndNote, a software package that offers tools for searching online resources, organizing and sharing research, creating bibliographies and writing papers. Features include the ability to:
- Group references according to research projects
- Attach up to 45 files per record for managing related materials
- Locate full text PDF documents
- Create a reference when importing a PDF file
- Import and rename PDF documents.
To have EndNote installed on a Tufts-owned computer, call 617-627-3376 or send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EndNote can be installed on personally-owned computers via a remote support session by calling 617-627-3376.
For on-site installations of EndNote on personally-owned computers, please contact your local support center: