Note: Use of this software is restricted to users with a primary affiliation of Faculty or Staff in the Tufts' White Pages.
- Software acquired under the terms of this agreement may be loaded only on machines that are owned or controlled by Tufts University.
- Acquisition of technical manuals and documentation is the responsibility of the user.
- Students are prohibited from loading the software onto their own machines.
- Use of the software is restricted to Tufts University faculty, staff and students engaged in activities related to the University's administrative, research, community service or academic mission
- Unauthorized duplication, distribution or use of this Oracle software is in violation of applicable laws
Oracle is a production-grade relational database management system that can be used for administrative, research and academic applications at Tufts University. Tufts volume licensing arrangement includes following Oracle database products:
- Oracle Database Enterprise Edition
- Oracle Database Personal Edition
- Oracle Database Lite
- Diagnostics Management Pack
- Tuning Management Pack
- Faculty and staff are responsible for purchasing any needed media. Each copy of the media costs $45.00 and may be ordered with an Interdepartmental Requisition (IDR)
- No additional licensing fees are required
To obtain software media, contact Order-Oracle@tufts.edu. Please specify
- The product to be ordered
- The operating system(s) (platforms) on which the product will be used
- 'Ship-to' information.
- Your name and contact information
Questions about this license agreement may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hard-copy documentation is not included under the terms of the volume license agreement.