- Faculty (including Tufts Faculty Researchers) and students must sign in with their Tufts Username and Tufts Password to purchase from Kivuto's On the Hub site.
- You must be logged in to On The Hub to view an accurate price and purchase this product.
- Faculty (including Tufts Faculty Researchers) and students are responsible for the cost of licenses and/or media obtained for personal use.
- This product is licensed for full and part time students and faculty. This product is not available to staff.
Parallels Workstation allows users to run a variety of OS versions and configurations in virtual machines on the same PC. The software allows local and remote access from iPad, iPhone, and Parallels Mobile. This software is available for purchase by Tufts students, faculty, and researchers through the Tufts-affiliated Kivuto webstore. Kivuto is a 3rd party software distributor that Tufts has contracted with specifically for this purpose.
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
- Can run Windows 8
- 32 and 64 bit available
- Download available
Follow the steps to login to the On the Hub webstore and select the tab that matches your Tufts affiliation to view the current price.
- From a browser window on a personally-owned computer, go to the Tufts-affiliated On the Hub webstore.
- Click the Sign In link located in the upper-right corner and, when prompted, enter your Tufts Username and Tufts Password.
- Select either the Faculty/Staff or Student tab. Researchers should select Faculty/Staff.
- Click More Software, then click Security & Utilities, choose Parallels Desktop and proceed with the purchase. NOTE: Please look in the upper-right corner to verify that you are signed in. This will provide access to the correct licensing and pricing.
This product is available as a download only and does not include media or packaging.