SigmaPlot (Network License)
SigmaPlot software licenses:
- Are available for installation and use on Tufts-owned or leased computers.
- May be installed on faculty or staff personally-owned computers, provided the installation is performed by a member of the university’s IT Support staff.
- May NOT be installed on student-owned computers.
- Are term licenses which the university renews annually.
- May only be used on computers which are actively connected to the Tufts network either via a local connection or via Tufts' VPN Network Connect.
- Are limited, shared licenses and not part of a site-wide or enterprise license. If no licenses are available at a particular time, it may be necessary to try again later.
SigmaPlot allows users to graph their data quickly.
- Has a user-friendly interface to facilitate graph creation.
- Includes a large selection of predefined graphing options and statistical methods to simplify data visualization.
- Includes over 100 2-D and 3-D graph types.
- Integrates with Microsoft Office to facilitate analysis and graphing of Excel spreadsheet data.
For Desktop/Laptop Use
Contact the TTS Service Desk by calling 617-627-3376 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to request the installation of the SigmaPlot network concurrent license distribution on your desktop or laptop.