Note: Use of this software is restricted to users with a primary affiliation of Faculty, Student, or Staff in the Tufts' White Pages.
- SPSS Premium Campus Edition licenses:
- are solely for use in direct support of teaching, research, and learning.
- may only be installed on Tufts-owned and managed computers.
- LANDesk or a comparable product that will permit discovery is a pre-requisite for any SPSS installation.
- Licenses acquired under the SPSS Campus Edition Subscription may not be used to support the university's administrative functions.
- Faculty and staff wishing to use SPSS in support of Tufts University's administrative functions must purchase separate SPSS named-user licenses that have been designated as administrative-use licenses by IBM.
SPSS is an industry-standard statistical package that is widely used at Tufts University. SPSS Premium Campus Edition License offers extensive statistical graphics and data mining capabilities, as well as the following modules:
The SPSS Premium Campus Edition Subscription allows for an unlimited number of installations of the covered SPSS modules on institutional computers. For more detail information on the modules listed, please visit the IBM SPSS website.
For installation of SPSS on Tufts-owned and managed computers for teaching, learning and research:
Submit a request to the TTS Service Desk by calling 617-627-3376 or emailing email@example.com.
Installation on Tufts-owned and managed computers for administrative work in support of the University:
Departments wishing to purchase SPSS software for administrative use must purchase a separate license from IBM/SPSS directly. Contact the TTS Site License program for information about support options for perpetual SPSS licenses purchased for administrative use.