- Tufts faculty, staff, and students with an active Tufts email address are eligible to purchase a Stata GradPlan stand-alone license directly from the Stata web site.
- Software purchased under the Stata GradPlan may be installed on either Tufts-owned or personally-owned computers.
- You must have a university email address to order Stata.
- Available to Tufts faculty, researchers, and students for non-commercial research and teaching purposes
- Stata distributes GradPlan software via web download or DVD purchase.
- All licenses are stand-alone and do not require any access to the Tufts network.
Stata offers a broad suite of features including advanced techniques, such as survival models with frailty, dynamic panel data (DPD) regressions, generalized estimating equations (GEE), multilevel mixed models, models with sample selection, multiple imputation, ARCH, and estimation with complex survey samples.
Additional features include:
- Summary statistics
- Data Management facilities
- Publication-quality graphics
The term of the license (perpetual, annual or 6-month) is determined by the Stata GradPlan option selected during purchase.
- Review the Information available at the Stata website under Stata Package Selection Information to determine which Stata GradPlan package is best for you.
- Once a selection has been made. order directly from the Stata web site.
- After a Stata software purchase has been processed, Stata will send an activation key in a separate email.