Stata (Cluster License)
Note: All individuals who are eligible to use Tufts' High Performance Research Cluster are eligible to use Stata.
Stata is a data analysis and statistical software package available to Tufts faculty, researchers, and students for non-commercial research and teaching purposes. Stata is used for data analysis, data management, and graphic representation of statistical data.
Stata broad suite of features include:
- Advanced techniques, such as survival models with frailty, dynamic panel data (DPD) regressions, generalized estimating equations (GEE), multilevel mixed models, models with sample selection, multiple imputation, ARCH, and estimation with complex survey samples.
- Summary statistics
- Data Management facilities
- Publication-quality graphics
For High Performance Research Cluster (HPC) Use
- Request a cluster account by going to http://research.uit.tufts.edu and completing and submitting a short application form.
- Place a request by calling 617-627-3376 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for an assessment of whether or not your computer’s display meets Stata X-Windows support requirements. On occasion, the TTS Service Desk may need to make configuration changes for compatibility.