Tecplot 360 (Network License)
Note: Your primary affiliation as listed in the Tufts White Pages must be Faculty, Staff, or Student
- Use of Tecplot 360 on the Tufts Research Cluster requires an active Tufts Research Cluster account
- Tecplot 360 is licensed for use on Tufts-owned or leased computers.
- Licenses may only be used on computers which are actively connected to the Tufts network either locally or via Tufts' Network Connect
- Network concurrent licenses may be accessed from a university desktop/laptop or from a High Performance Research Cluster account.
- Tufts' Tecplot 360 software may not be used for any commercial purposes.
- Licenses are term licenses which the university renews annually
- Tecplot 360 license is a limited, shared license (network concurrent) and not a site license. If no licenses are available, it may be necessary to try to connect to the application at a later time.
Available for use through both the Tufts High Performance Research Cluster or as a desktop application on Tufts-owned computers, Tecplot 360 is a complex data and numerical visualization program that provides the full range of XY, 2D, and 3D (360) capabilities, multi-frame workspace, and high-quality output for use in analysis, presentation, and publication.
- Visualize output from programming languages such as Fortran
- Permits graphical post-processing of data from other software products, including Ansys and Fluent
For Desktop/Laptop Use
Contact the TTS Service Desk by calling 617-627-3376 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to request the installation of the Techplot 360 network concurrent license distribution on your desktop or laptop.
For Tufts High Performance Research Cluster (HPC) Use
- If you don't already have an account on the Tufts Research Cluster, go to https://research.uit.tufts.edu/ to complete and submit an account request form.
- Contact the TTS Service Desk by calling 617-627-3376 or emailing email@example.com for an assessment of whether your computer’s display configuration meets Tecplot 360 X-Windows support requirements. On occasion, display configuration changes may need to be made for Tecplot 360 compatibility.