Trend Micro Antivirus (Personal Use)
- This software is not intended for installation on Tufts-owned computers.
- Faculty, staff, and students must sign-in with their Tufts Username and Tufts Password to purchase from Kivuto's On the Hub site.
- Faculty, staff, and students are responsible for the cost of licenses for personal use.
- It can only be installed on one machine and is not for use on shared workstations.
- Alumni and guests are not eligible for this software.
- Compatable with Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7; 32 and 64 bit versions available
Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus offers protection against malware, spyware, and spam and is an option for protecting your personal laptop or home computer. It also includes secure deletion tools and allows you to block specific websites.
Do not purchase or install this software on a Tufts-owned computer. If you are using a Tufts-owned computer and it does not have antivirus software installed, contact the TTS Service desk at email@example.com or call 617-627-3376.
Follow the steps to login to the On the Hub webstore and select the Faculty/Staff or Student tab to view the current price.
- From a browser window on a personally-owned computer, go to the Tufts-affiliated On the Hub webstore.
- Click the Sign In link located in the upper-right corner and, when prompted, enter your Tufts Username and Tufts Password.
- Select the Faculty/Staff tab or the Student tab as applicable to you.
- Click More Software, then Security & Utilities, then choose Trend Micro and proceed with the purchase. NOTE: Please look in the upper-right corner to verify that you are signed in. This will provide access to the correct licensing and pricing.