Microsoft Windows Upgrade
Note: Purchase of a Windows upgrade for installation on a personally-owned computer is available only to those individuals with a primary affiliation of Faculty or Staff in Tufts' White Pages.
- Do not install this product on Tufts-owned computers. Contact the TTS Service Desk for additional options.
- Faculty and staff must sign-in with their Tufts Username and Tufts Password to purchase from Kivuto's On the Hub site.
- Faculty and staff are responsible for the cost of licenses and/or media obtained for personal use.
- Tufts University is not responsible for problems incurred during the installation of software on a privately-owned computer.
Microsoft Windows upgrade is available for purchase by Tufts faculty and staff to install on personally-owned computers at the cost of the media through the Tufts-affiliated Kivuto webstore. Kivuto is a 3rd party software distributor that Tufts has contracted with specifically for this purpose.
Options vary with the particular release of Windows but may include:
- 32-bit or 64-bit versions
- English, French, and Spanish versions
- Download or media
Follow the steps to login to the On the Hub webstore and select the Faculty/Staff tab to view the current price.
- From a browser window on a personally-owned computer, go to the Tufts-affiliated On the Hub webstore.
- Click the Sign In link located in the upper-right corner and, when prompted, enter your Tufts Username and Tufts Password.
- Select the Faculty/Staff tab.
- Browse the Microsoft selections and proceed with the purchase. NOTE: Please look in the upper-right corner to verify that you are signed in. This will provide access to the correct licensing and pricing.
- Microsoft academic products ordered through On the Hub DO NOT include boxed packaging or manuals
- You may choose to download the application or request media be mailed to you
- If your order contains a mail order product, only the installation disk(s) and product key(s) are included with this offer