- Check out these tips for using WiFi Everywhere. Tip Card - Best Practices for Using Public WiFi
- Do you know which Tufts WiFi is secure? See Using Tufts WiFi Network. You should only use Tufts_Secure.
- The Tufts VPN allows you to make a secure remote access connection to the Tufts Network. Learn about the Tufts VPN.
Want to Learn More About Using WiFi Securely?
- ComputerWorld How to use a smartphone as a mobile hotspot. Explains how hotspots work and how to set them up.
- Apple Support - How to Set Up a Personal Hotspot on your iPhone or iPad
- Google Support - Share a mobile connection by hotspot or tethering on Android
- Samsung Support Use a Mobile Hotspot on your Galaxy phone or tablet
- Passwords – Your Key to Privacy – Square 2
- Your Phone - Your Privacy – Square 5
- DUO asks – Is it Really You? – Square 8
- Keep Your Computer Running at its Best – Square 16
- Apps on your Phone? – Square 19