Walk-in Tech Support
The Tufts Technology Support Center is available for walk-in tech support to students, faculty, and staff on the Medford campus.
In addition, faculty and staff are encouraged to call 617-627-3376 to resolve suppport issues or make an appointment with a Desktop Support technician.
Location: Medford campus in Eaton Hall (Google Maps)
Walk-in Hours: Monday - Friday: 9 AM to 5 PM
Available services include:
- Network connectivity troubleshooting, including room calls
- Over-the-phone troubleshooting for basic computer questions or problems
- Walk-in service available for laptops
- Virus checks and removals
- Data backup
- Setup for the wireless network at Tufts