Walk-Up Desk Tech Support
The Tufts Technology Services Walk-Up Desk is available for walk-in tech support to students, faculty, and staff on all three campuses.
In addition, faculty and staff are encouraged to call the 24/7 Support Desk at 617-627-3376 to resolve suppport issues or make an appointment with a Desktop Support technician.
Available services include:
- Network connectivity troubleshooting, including room calls
- Over-the-phone troubleshooting for basic computer questions or problems
- Walk-in service available for laptops
- Virus checks and removals
- Data backup
- Setup for the wireless network at Tufts
Boston Campus Walk-Up Desk Hours:
5th Floor Sackler Bldg, 145 Harrison Avenue, Boston
Monday – Thursday: 9 AM to 6 PM
Friday: 9 AM – 7 PM
Grafton Campus Walk-Up Desk Hours:
Frank Lowe Library, 3 Library Circle, Grafton
Monday – Friday: 9 AM to 5 PM
Medford Campus Walk-Up Desk Hours:
Eaton Lab is undergoing renovation during the summer of 2016. TTS Staff will be available to assist Students in Mark Lab (basement of Tisch Library) Monday through Thursday between the hours of 9am to 5pm.