Tufts White Pages
White Pages allows you to search for members of the Tufts community quickly and easily. You can search based on:
- First name
- Last name
- Tufts Username
- Department, School, or Affiliation
Use White Pages to find contact information (phone and email), campus building or location address, mailing addresses, proper job titles, department names, and, if logged in, Tufts Username (formerly called your UTLN).
- Some information, such as phone, associated URL, and further title definition, can be modified by logging in
- Faculty and staff can change all information in their listing except their title, department, building, and campus
- Includes an “opt out” option
- Searching while logged in displays Tufts Usernames
Members of the Tufts community must not be hidden in the Tufts Directories to show up in White Pages searches. By default, your account is visible. Log in to modify your privacy settings.
To edit the information in your personal listing:
- Log in using your Tufts Username and Tufts Password.
- Search for and review your current full listing in the Online Directory.
- Click the Edit Entry link at the bottom of the page.
- If you try to edit your listing before you've logged in, you'll be asked to do so (see Step 1).
- Follow the directions on the screen to make and submit changes to your listing.